Income Tax Planning-Advisory & Acquisition Services
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
By: Jeffrey S. Adler
Advisory & Acquisition Services
What We Offer
Our goal is to help make your human capital issues as efficient and profitable as possible. We will work with you to help solve all issues, while understanding that you have limited resources and budget. We work to provide you the maximum value in every area of your life with as much certainty as possible.
As a result of ATRA 2012 (The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012), income tax planning is in the spotlight.
High transfer tax exemptions have created an environment where innovative income tax and tax basis planning will add significant value to you.
Both Federal & State Income Taxes Are Increasing.
- We must stay vigilant and be aware of developments with the alternative minimum tax.
- State Income Taxes now range from 0%-11%.
- Be aware of local income tax changes which will effect “higher” income residents.
- Long term capital gains and qualified dividend rates have increased to almost 24%.
- The patient protection and affordable care act created a 3.8% surtax.
- The top federal income tax rate is 39.6%.
Over the next several weeks, we will be in touch to schedule annual reviews. Not only will we be reviewing performance & due care issues. We will also be hearing how your goals & objectives have been modified. The combination of those variables will assist us in making planning recommendations.
I look forward to meeting.